Saturday, January 19, 2008

All systems go......sort of

Okay, so two weeks without a post is a little too long. School started, but it hasn't changed much at all. The freshmen still fight, the punishments haven't gotten severe, and the guys are still acting like they're macho. The good thing is that now we finally got anime books in the library, and we are also gonna have the first-ever video game tournament at school (only students and teachers of my high school can join, so if your not from USHS, then you cant participate, sorry). Anyways, other than that, nothing new has come up. I had gone to see the movie Cloverfield yesterday, and all I have to say is that it's an alright movie. It's not my first choice of what to see, but it isn't a last choice either. So far, as I sit here and type this damn thing, my computer hasn't had any problems so far. That, and I'm also trying to figure out payments for my cap and gown (I graduate this year, so yeah). Anyways, I think this is long enough, so I'm gonna cut this short, as I have done for my other entries so far, so be safe, be courtious, and be yourself.

No comments: