Sunday, January 6, 2008

Daily routines (sort of)

Again, nothing in particullar happened. Woke up early, thought "Well this sucks." put on some jeans, a shirt, and my boots and just went to the mall where NOTHING happened. I go to the mall, and there aint shit to do. I go and, I swear, I see people walking around, and they're all thinking the same thing; "Man, there aint shit to do." The mall has gotten so boring, someone thought it was neccessary to shoot someone outside of Macy's. If anything, that was the only excitement the mall is gonna get. There was that, and the fact that more and more people seem to be losing their sanity. I saw some guy running around thinking that Jesus was here. For a second, I thought it was true till I saw him get clotheslined by Mall security. Turns out he shoplifted from the bookstore. Other than that, nothing happened. People nowadays walk around thinking "This sucks!" Once again, I gotta cut this short, so be safe, be courtious, and be yourself.

No comments: